Subject: FW: Cosmetic/Skin Care Product Importation Inquiry
From: "TTJA" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 14:32:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Edastame pöördumise vastavalt kuuluvusele.

Tarbijakaitse ja Tehnilise Järelevalve Amet

Endla 10a, 10122 Tallinn

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

667 2000

From: Carly Samuel <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2024 6:51 PM
To: TTJA <[email-masked]>
Subject: Cosmetic/Skin Care Product Importation Inquiry

Hello,

My name is Ms Carly Samuel, I hold a registered business in Estonia and a 
digital residence permit.

Sourcley OÜ (16796567)

I am inquiring regarding the requirements for product registration and 
market entry, costs and taxation implications on the importation of skincare 
and cosmetics from South Korea into Estonia.

Is it possible you could provide us with some finer information for our 
understanding of the protocol and procedures required?

Thanking you kindly in advance,

Regards

Ms Carly Samuel

Carly Samuel

CEO/Founder

Sourcley OÜ

www.sourcley.com <http://www.sourcley.com>

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4z-xZZNdqnvBsQyauGD05LXs4ynX9UDxVHFAcYd33rKE02tQK7Rp3ATQs44kAbt4bH9iiTPeeIzvJdO>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.